Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lorica of St. Patrick Poster

I love the Lorica of St. Patrick. It is also referred to as St. Patrick's Breastplate.  Some called it St. Patrick's poem or prayer.

I have loved the Lorica for decades because there is a certain desperate quality about it that reflects Saint Patrick's life that was full of worry.

I asked my son Dan who is a graphic artist teaching in Japan to come up with a photo that he could use to create a poster.  I thought it turned out very nice.   If you like this poster and would like to order a copy, two, three or more right away, just send me an email at lmj.norris@gmail.com with your shipping information and number of copies--I'll send the poster(s) with a bill.  The poster is 14" X 11" digitally printed on thick stock and suitable for framing.  The cost of the poster is $12, plus tax if applicable.  I will pay the shipping charges.  I roll them up and send them in a thick tube--either first class or priority mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment